ROCHESTER, NY / 4th of July Weekend!

Ok everyone are you all ready for ROCHESTER?????

Statesmen are you ready for your home show????

Cabs you ready for the ride to Rochester?? Alan did you order a tanker truck of fuel to get up here?? Make sure you save any left-over drips for us to get to Clifton!!

Brigs you ready for your first show????

White Sabers you ready for your first show???

Cru you ready to lay it down in your home town???

Empire Cadets are you excited???

25 years of Empire Statesmen Alumni are you ready for a wild weekend?????? We are all so excited to see you and enjoy all the fun planned for Friday as well as the big Saturday night. The current membership is pumped to perform with you!!

EMPIRE STATESMEN 25 YEARS AND GOING STRONG!!!

www.statesmen.org

3 more Days!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 more Days!!

Allen,

It's amazing to see some of the names of the last minute sign-ups for the Alumni All Stars gig!!!!

Are you sure it is legal in Monroe county to have more than 2 Allen brothers together on any given night??

Are you sure it is legal in Monroe county to have more than 2 Allen brothers together on any given night??

There is a rumor that if we can get the "Emerald" Statesmen Alumni paperwork together... there might be THREE Allens.

Edited by Tom D'Bomb

There is rumor that if we can get the "Emerald" Statesmen Alumni paperwork together... there might be THREE Allens.

Could we possibly get DA to yell at me one more time? God, I miss that!

Allen,

It's amazing to see some of the names of the last minute sign-ups for the Alumni All Stars gig!!!!

This may be bigger than we ever dreamed. I hope we have enough equipment!!!

Sounds like a great weekend to celebrate drum corps, the Statesmen's anniversary and our country's birthday! Best wishes for a fun and successful weekend, Allen and team! To all traveling to Rachacha for the show -- safe travels!

Dave Hobart,

I would be glad to yell at you again. If we could only get Cozy to show up...

But now I am kinder, gentler Donny....and I am only going to be a player with nothing to yell about. We did take a few brass trophies home back in those days.

Donny

Sounds like a great weekend to celebrate drum corps, the Statesmen's anniversary and our country's birthday! Best wishes for a fun and successful weekend, Allen and team! To all traveling to Rachacha for the show -- safe travels!

Thanks Tom... Save travels to you and the Blue Team on your way to VA. See you in Clifton!

Thanks Tom... Save travels to you and the Blue Team on your way to VA. See you in Clifton!

Thanks. Looking forward to Clifton.