Cadets' 75th Anniversary in 2009

In 2009, The Cadets will be celebrating the corps' 75th anniversary! A committee of alumni from every decade has been formed to find alumni, and get current contact information. We will then be sending out invitations to all of the alumni we have found. If you are an alumnus please contact me. If you know an alumnus, please ask them to contact me. Alternatively, alumni can register themselves at http://www.yea.org/site/UserLogin? Here you can send all current contact information directly to The Cadets.

If you need any further information, feel free to ask .... Thanks for taking the time to read this posting.

Nicole

1987-90

......................um.........about to start a rumor here...uh....

.......Holy Name Alumni Corps special appearence at DCI finals? (that would be amazing)

Sign me up for the imaginary corps :smile:

do alumni of the school of repetitive '87 show watching count? :smile:

you should count us volunteers too

Exactly I was a volunteer in '88 and '89, actually made the hornline in '87 but had to quit cause the wife got pregnant, then I aged out... :(

......................um.........about to start a rumor here...uh....

.......Holy Name Alumni Corps special appearence at DCI finals? (that would be amazing)

I'm not sure how many of us could do those "whiplash" moves anymore.... :whip:

....specially me

Edited by George82

you should count us volunteers too

The Cadets (and all corps) would be nothing without its volunteers, parents, instructors, supporters ... all these people are welcome to come. My job is to find alumni from the 1980s, I never meant to exclude others.