Raiders Open Spots

Hello all,

With the unfortunate news on Cap Sound, I thought I would post open spots in the Raiders.

2 Trumpets

2 Mello

2 Bari

1 Tuba

1 Cymbal

4 Guard

Hello all,

With the unfortunate news on Cap Sound, I thought I would post open spots in the Raiders.

2 Trumpets

2 Mello

2 Bari

1 Tuba

1 Cymbal

4 Guard

With all due respect, what does the unfortunate news at Cap Sound have to do with the Raiders looking for members?

Why would it not??? With one corps going inactive so close to the start of the season I am sure the members are looking for a new home for the summer.

With all due respect, what does the unfortunate news at Cap Sound have to do with the Raiders looking for members?

With all due respect Eric, Marc & I are friends. He has asked the Raiders and other corps to help find a home for his kids this summer. Thank you Jeremy.

Just trying to do the right thing based on the rules of our activity.

:smile:

Edited by tnmaiello

When I taught the Americanos and the Delta Brigade went inactive right before the season we did the exact same thing. Not only did the Delta kids find a new home for the summer but the Americanos made many friends for life.

When I taught the Americanos and the Delta Brigade went inactive right before the season we did the exact same thing. Not only did the Delta kids find a new home for the summer but the Americanos made many friends for life.

That what it is supposed to be about....the kids have a place to perform. One Cap Sound tenor from Iowa came out this weekend to fill a spot we were holding for a vet. Now we just need a few more brass players and guard.

Edited by tnmaiello

sweet a tuba spot! maybe i will come march this summer. i heard great things about the raiders. :whip: :whip: :whip:

That what it is supposed to be about....the kids have a place to perform. One Cap Sound tenor from Iowa came out this weekend to fill a spot we were holding for a vet. Now we just need a few more brass players and guard.

Good luck filling your spots. Have a great season.