Sound of the South - July 5th - Manassas Virginia

The Buccaneers will be doing the Magical Mystery Tour in the Baltimore area again on July 4. Including Dundalk.

It is definitely a Gold Bond day! And a day to celebrate our nation's birthday!

Edited by TomMoore

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Buccaneers will be doing the Magical Mystery Tour in the Baltimore area again on July 4. Including Dundalk.

It is definitely a Gold Bond day! And a day to celebration our nation's birthday!

:big hug: The MM Tour is a great way to describe it. :tongue: Almost forgot the Buccs do all five(?) parades while we head home after the second one at Towson. Well we head home after we hit the food and drinks and the Towson American Legion. :doh: And yes a great way to celebrate as the Ball-mer people really appreciate the corps.

And topped off with a show at NoVA. :tongue:

Since the show is on the 5th, wondering if any of the long distance corps are planning to do any 4th of July parades in the Baltimore area. If so, I'll watch out for ya at Dundalk too early in the morning.

Or as some corps call them "Bus bill gigs"....

Too bad Havre de Grace parade is scheduled for the 5th. :big hug:

Yep, we are doing the 5 parades and the show in NoVa, see ya'll there!

Sound folks were great hosts last year. I'm sure this will be a great weekend for ya'll
:lol: Youre sauna awaits you my defending champions! :lol:

Hey Dick.....I will really miss doing your show......I had a blast last year.....good luck and I hope you sell a zillion tix y'all

Joe

:smile: Youre sauna awaits you my defending champions! :smile:

Sean,

Is it possible to put an order in for highs in the 80's and low humidity for that weekend?

I wasn't looking forward to doing 6 parades with a 3 layer uni and plastic oven (hat) on my head, but thankfully, we have come up with an alternative parade uni that should help. Nevertheless, I thought that putting in my order early for some decent humidity might help!!

We're looking forward to being back up in VA and seeing you guys!!!

I wasn't looking forward to doing 6 parades with a 3 layer uni and plastic oven (hat) on my head, but thankfully, we have come up with an alternative parade uni that should help. Nevertheless, I thought that putting in my order early for some decent humidity might help!!

I heard that one, first we went to black t-shirts with the regular uni bottom bibs and shako. Then it was black golf shirts with the bibs and shakos.

Then we got real smart (and brave) and now have WHITE golf shirts with black SHORTS and a basball cap. :tongue: Having people see my mighty whitie (pastie) "working behind a desk legs" matters less than being cooler (and safer). :hehe:

PS - summer uni is in my avatar. And my regular uni is at the toxic waste center (aka - dry cleaners) :hehe: See y'all in a couple of weeks in Ball-mur area.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari