The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

no no no....it's GO SCOUTS!!! C'mon...right from the gut,

GO SCOUTS!!!!

Ours is not the position of questioning...ours is to say...GO SCOUTS!!!

Like still having a Bush '04 bumper sticker on our car.

GO SCOUTS!!! and the 3 exclamation points are very important, at least 3...sometimes more are necessary.

In the meantime:

Get behind a good baseball team.

Arizone is doing well.... It's your home team right? I bet there is a Baseball PLANET web site where you can be king of the hill with your DIAMONDBACKS.

With no forced hype.

Dave Martinez

Big City Detective

Scouts Guard

DCI CHAMP

Sox, cubs, Boston too!

GO SCOUTS!!! <---- three hehe

Edited by Cop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, have I been out of the Drum Corps loop.

Those new Madison Scouts unis are KICK BUTT!

How's their show this year (from someone who's seen it)? When I saw the Spanish title of the show, I figured they were gonna blow some people's faces off.

How's their show this year (from someone who's seen it)? When I saw the Spanish title of the show, I figured they were gonna blow some people's faces off.

Log on to DCI and see for yourself

To me it's kinda like 1999 Glassmen Empire of Gold.

(need to get it up to that level still)

And the show just fizzels out with no true ending yet. We are told it's comming soon.

Please clean the opening flag work in the block....... it set the tone for the next 8 minutes to say the least.....

Edited by Cop

It's meh...

could be better; obviously not 94 - 96 lol, but it's still pretty good. It's also incomplete...(no real ending yet)

We're hopin for the best though!

It's meh...

could be better; obviously not 94 - 96 lol, but it's still pretty good. It's also incomplete...(no real ending yet)

We're hopin for the best though!

Well, yeah. I don't think ANYONE can redo what that corps did in 94-96. I'm sure when that ending is finished, we'll see more from them. I can't stand to think of them missing out on finals AGAIN!!

GO SCOUTS!!!

I suggest you read all 1100+ responses to this thread and decide for yourself. :thumbup:

+++

Scouts unis have been met with mixed reviews. The green color appears to blend into the background of a football field.

Scouts show has gotten bad reviews and they are not in a position to challenge for top 12 right now. Critics seem to point to poor design and a "tired corps", whatever that means.

On the positive side there appears to be room for improvement.

Edited by wvu80

ah yes...search back through the archives 25 years and you can gleen an example. Way to go.

Search? I didn't search, I remember. :thumbup:

Edited by wvu80

I didn't get to see the show last night, and I don't have the fan network :thumbup: , so how was the show??

I didn't get to see the show last night, and I don't have the fan network :thumbup: , so how was the show??

Ummm. The best thing I can say about last night's performance is this...they have a great opportunity tonight in Naperville to make up for it.

Best part about drum corps...one can go forward. Tonight it's GO SCOUTS!!!

I actually thought that it was better than Rockford, and better than the Minn. show that they posted on the Fan Network.

The lead sops are showing some strength that I haven't heard so far this year.

You can hear the snares much better with the scoops.