The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

July 19 is when the long, hot summer becomes the long, hot summer.

But four tenths gets you up in the morning.

Four tenths gets you through another set of reps.

Four tenths is a reason for you to burn and for the "other guys" to worry.

Four tenths sells at 10:30 just before lights out.

I'll take 13th on July 19th.

The minute I saw it, I knew that this was going to turn out just fine.

Leave Mr. Prosperie (and the other GE judge) alone. He mighta' done ya' a big favor.

Go Scouts.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 19 is when the long, hot summer becomes the long, hot summer.

But four tenths gets you up in the morning.

Four tenths gets you through another set of reps.

Four tenths is a reason for you to burn and for the "other guys" to worry.

Four tenths sells at 10:30 just before lights out.

I'll take 13th on July 19th.

The minute I saw it, I knew that this was going to turn out just fine.

Leave Mr. Prosperie (and the other GE judge) alone. He mighta' done ya' a big favor.

Go Scouts.

Well said! :thumbup:

The scouts didn't make the later performance but consider it a blessing because although they are tried, they're practicing the show whereas the other corps are just performing...

The scouts didn't make the later performance but consider it a blessing because although they are tried, they're practicing the show whereas the other corps are just performing...

Talked to my son last night and he said the cymbal line (& I presume the rest of the Corps) is adding at least 2-3 major visuals per day. Look for the "cut throat" visual from the cymbals during the company front in the closer. He said their line is really pushing hard and all the muscles are sore daily, but he sounded really excited and happy. Wow. They had a 5 hour rehearsal yesterday then laundry, so I'm guessing they will be 100% rehearsal from here to finals.

Great job this afternoon Men of Madison - HUGE improvements and still 2 weeks to go! Catch those Crossmen!!

GO SCOUTS!!!! :thumbup:

Cymbalmom

Talked to my son last night and he said the cymbal line (& I presume the rest of the Corps) is adding at least 2-3 major visuals per day. Look for the "cut throat" visual from the cymbals during the company front in the closer. He said their line is really pushing hard and all the muscles are sore daily, but he sounded really excited and happy. Wow. They had a 5 hour rehearsal yesterday then laundry, so I'm guessing they will be 100% rehearsal from here to finals.

Great job this afternoon Men of Madison - HUGE improvements and still 2 weeks to go! Catch those Crossmen!!

Cymbalmom

If the Scouts desire to max-out their 2008 production, these men have the level of show to set their sights a little higher then just the Crossmen. Sure, take it one day at a time, but I believe the Scouts have the level of show that has the ability to fully mature somewhere between 12-6. Here's hoping for 3 great remaining weeks!

:thumbup:

You know other than the score of 99.whatever the visual impact of that placement doesn't look so incorrect. Seeing Madison Scouts name on top is imaginable because it's been there so many times before. :thumbup:

Edited by GGarrett

Cymbalmom

So for the next few days at least on the bus guys will be saying: "You smell that? ... ME NIETHER!" and it will actually be semi-pleasant smelling on the bus. This is a good thing. :felloff: Too bad by the end of the week it will be back to stank-o-rama. :thumbup:

Edited by GGarrett