Troopers Guard

In the most recent issue of the Long Blue Line (the Troopers newsletter) there is an artist's rendering of the new guard uniforms. Cool.

they're something else, i wonder how the male guard costumes will measure up, or if they'll be rockin the cowcatcher mini's too :D

From the Long Blue Line...

The 2008 Color Guard costume is a unique look at how the train succeeded the horse as the travel mechanism of the future. The initial costume is a rugged western look using denim fabrics to signify an old western look. The impression is to have the members saddling a horse for their ride. That overlay gives way to a modern, metallic look utilizing the colors of the Iron Horse. The light on the front of the costume gives the members the look of bearing down on the tracks. We are very excited about this look created by Tommy Keenum of the Band Hall.

I think the male guard uniform is the one on the left. :big hug:

Its not. Both of the looks represented are the same costume. The one on the right is what is underneath.... I have no idea what the male costume looks like though....