Colts Brass Openings

Yes, it's that time of year when move-in takes its toll on brass players. Due to an injury and an illness, the Colts have immediate openings for a trumpet and a Tuba player. If you have an interest in one of these positions, please contact me (PM me), or call the Colts Office: 563.582.4872.

These openings may fill fast so if you are interested in an opportunity to jump on board, don't wait or be late.

Chris Tomsa

Colts Brass Arranger

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I want to go back...I want to go back...I want to go back...

I wish I could come back, Chris...

If it happens later in the season? Don't hesitate to call. I'll march anything but sadly, it'll have to be later down the road...:(:(:(

Matt Wendling

Sop '07

After I saw your post yesterday, I immediately told my 16 yo trumpet son about the opportunity of a lifetime. He's a top athlete, a lead trumpet player (local, not in corps) and I've taken him to numerous corps shows over the years, including 2006 Finals at Madison.

It's still a no go, so I know I'm a failure as a father.

What am I doing wrong??? :smile:

Take him and let him watch rehearsal and to meet the Colt's Staff... be sure to take his suitcase along (just in case) :smile:

Edited by StarContra4-85

Take him and let him watch rehearsal and to meet the Colt's Staff... be sure to take his suitcase along (just in case) :smile:

I'm taking my 2 and 1/2 year old daughter out to watch the Colts rehearse near us on July 8th. Maybe she'll come to love the activity as I did and in a dozen or so years I'll get to be a drum corps dad.

*Bump*

I'm taking my 2 and 1/2 year old daughter out to watch the Colts rehearse near us on July 8th. Maybe she'll come to love the activity as I did and in a dozen or so years I'll get to be a drum corps dad.

So, are you saying that she's too young for Colt Cadets?... :smile:

After I saw your post yesterday, I immediately told my 16 yo trumpet son about the opportunity of a lifetime. He's a top athlete, a lead trumpet player (local, not in corps) and I've taken him to numerous corps shows over the years, including 2006 Finals at Madison.

It's still a no go, so I know I'm a failure as a father.

What am I doing wrong??? :doh:

So let me see. Your son is not yet 18 AND is legally your possesion, AND you are actually LETTING him decide what to do? Where are your priorities man? That kid either marches or moves out on his own..... :smile: Good luck getting him to see the light. Too many see the light too late in the game and kick themselves for years on end. Anyway, I thought I would bump this one for my hometown Colts sake. Hope someone with the chops finds their way.

That kid either marches or moves out on his own..... :smile:

Agreed. :doh: