Where are the Pittsburgh Shows

I was using DCI.org's feature of seeing which shows are closest to you, and I typed in my college's zip code (Latrobe PA) expecting to see a couple Pittsburgh area shows..and alas I saw none. I remember in 2006 there were two D1 shows in the area and I know there was at least 1 last year. It's a huge bummer. Any insight?

The two shows that have been consistently scheduled in the Pittsburgh area were at Baldwin High School and Elizabeth Forward High School. From what I understand through my old high school band director, both band parent booster organizations decided (both unfortunately and coincidentally) that they were not going to pursue putting together a DCI event this season.

For those of us in the Pittsburgh area, we're sort of limited in options now... There is still Allentown, as well as Lake Erie Regiment's Erie Fanfare competition, and Massillon, OH is the site for the Pro Football HOF Festival. Unfortunately, those are pretty hefty trips for anyone in metropolitan Pittsburgh; Massillon (Canton) is the closest at 1.5-2 hours depending on the route.

Both Baldwin and EF had their shows last year. I usually like to go to a couple shows but it looks like Allentown is the only one I'll be getting to this summer.

Yeah, I was upset too. I have no other means of corps this year except visiiting the Cadets in Johnstown this week.