VK to present their 2008 production

I would love to see the early season shows, just to be able to compare it to the final product I WILL get to see at Nats.

Whistlers or Kazoos? That is the big question! :worthy: :worthy: :tongue: :tongue: :worthy:

... and will they be replicating the tap-dancing crucifixion scene? Now THAT I'd pay money to see ...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I read on another *dead thread* that THE HAT is out already!

May I suggest this one:

hw135_mn.jpg:tongue:

or if they really wanted that Hades feel:

hw640_mn.jpg:tongue:

Probably best not to bring out the 7 foot baton, because that did NOT go over well in Madison in '85!!! :worthy:

skips off whistling Hungarian Rhapsody...

Yikes! No.

Don't worry Dale. They had already selected head gear for the whole corps. Remember they weren't wearing their new unis yet...

... and will they be replicating the tap-dancing crucifixion scene? Now THAT I'd pay money to see ...

uh...you will have to see the final product! :tongue:

Yikes! No.

Don't worry Dale. They had already selected head gear for the whole corps. Remember they weren't wearing their new unis yet...

Naw, just for the dead guy/ Orpheus! Maybe a Spartan or Regiment helmet... :tongue:

Would you guys go ahead and grow up to be a World Class corps already? I want to see VK make DCI regret allowing amps and electronic instruments on the field...

:tongue:

I'll be watching for some video of this show. Sounds like one I'd not want to miss!