The Official 2008 Phantom Regiment Discussion Thread

I wanted to like the show, I really did. But Crown was a tough act to follow last night.

I wouldn't mind seeing my two favorite shows this year...Phantom and Crown...finishing top 2 in finals :smile:

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind seeing my two favorite shows this year...Phantom and Crown...finishing top 2 in finals :smile:

I would absolutely love to see Crown win. If that happens I"ll even be satisfied with Phantom coming in 2nd for the sake of you guys :cool:

..... Crown was a tough act to follow last night.

The good news (for PR fans, anyway) is that at Quarter-finals, just like at Murphreesboro, Crown has to follow Regiment. That feat was difficult enough a week + ago but now....... WOW! I'd hate to be Crown on Thursday night.

The good news (for PR fans, anyway) is that at Quarter-finals, just like at Murphreesboro, Crown has to follow Regiment. That feat was difficult enough a week + ago but now....... WOW! I'd hate to be Crown on Thursday night.

Crown will be fine. Both shows are great. Now if Cadets this year had to follow Phantom...

QUOTE (dbc03 @ Aug 3 2008, 12:01 PM)

I honestly thought that this show was kinda boring. However, I think they will probably win on Saturday

You have every right to your opinion, and I respect it.

However, I also have a right to my opinion that your opinion is THE WORST OPINION EVAR!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! :tongue: You sir are correct...that was the worst opinion ever!

Edited by ChrisVT2003

At the beginning of the season, I was hoping they, at least the horns and drums, would wear the long red capes like we did. However, after seeing them perform their drill at the speeds that they do, I'm glad they didn't because those capes would have gotten in the way and caused problems.

Their unis are fine just the way they are. :thumbup:

Edited by Jd83

Yeah, I thought the old red pull-out cape from the late 80's would be fun after the battle sequence but it's just not neccessary and like you implied, could be quite dangerous. Esp. the last jazz run in close quarters.