And the 2008 Color Guard trophy goes to...

If Crown wants to realistically compete with The Cavaliers, Cadets and BD they will need to chance a few things from a difficulty stand point, especially visually. The first thing they need to do more drill. They only had 137 sets last year. That won't cut it if they want to play with the big boys.

Is anyone else tired of the "number of drill sets as a substitute for ##### size" meme? I am sure that Leon isn't just throwing sets down every 2-4 counts merely to get a rise in page count, and 137 charts is actually quite alot. I would also argue Crown's difficulty in drill as well. I am not saying where they will be this year from a competitive standpoint at all, but I have to disagree with you on that point.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one thing, I am very excited to hear lots of good things from everyone in the top seven. To me, it seems it's gonna be another great year of drum corps, and I am looking VERY forward to it.