Good luck, Colts!

Just wanted to start a thread wishing the corps from my home state well this season! Last year was a great one...hope they can top it and do even better this year.

Can't wait to see them in Stillwater tomorrow night!

Incidentally, I'm going to be moving back to Iowa shortly..."MN DCI Fan" will soon be somewhat of a misnomer. "IA DCI Fan"?

Just wanted to start a thread wishing the corps from my home state well this season! Last year was a great one...hope they can top it and do even better this year.

Can't wait to see them in Stillwater tomorrow night!

Incidentally, I'm going to be moving back to Iowa shortly..."MN DCI Fan" will soon be somewhat of a misnomer. "IA DCI Fan"?

Well, welcome back to the better of the two states! I say that only because of the "friendly" rivalry between MN and IA!!!

Ditto on those good wishes to the Colts!

Go COLTS!!!!!

Can't wait to see you on the field this summer. Last year was probably the best show ever for the Colts, and can't wait to see what this summer brings.

YES YES... absolutely!!

GO COLTS!! One of the activities older and still going strong corps still cranking out quality and talent year after year!

YES YES... absolutely!!

GO COLTS!! One of the activities older and still going strong corps still cranking out quality and talent year after year!

I'm driving from Phoenix to Dubuque for the show Thursday night (okay....I'm seeing friends and family too....). I'm looking for great things from the Colts this summer.

Go Colts!

Boom

Good luck tonight Colts. You've probably had to deal with more bad weather than any other corps this winter and spring. I've heard some

good things about your drumline for 08. Here's one fan wishing you great success this year. Can't wait to see you at the Normal show.

I talked to Max (Colts Percussion caption head) earlier today, and when he picked up, the battery was doing a moving runthrough of the closer at the end of sectionals. They really sound FANTASTIC!!! It was fun listening to Max dodge the drumline on the field! Very very clean for this time o'year. I'm on the road with them starting this week..looking forward to seeing the progress since the last camp I was at!

I talked to Max (Colts Percussion caption head) earlier today, and when he picked up, the battery was doing a moving runthrough of the closer at the end of sectionals. They really sound FANTASTIC!!! It was fun listening to Max dodge the drumline on the field! Very very clean for this time o'year. I'm on the road with them starting this week..looking forward to seeing the progress since the last camp I was at!

What are the #'s for the drumline??