In the northeast?

Did anyone get to burlington to see the Citations saturday? They did public performance of their show. It was not a judged show, a fund raiser basically. if any one saw or heard anything im all ears.

Did anyone get to burlington to see the Citations saturday? They did public performance of their show. It was not a judged show, a fund raiser basically. if any one saw or heard anything im all ears.

I did get to see the performance. my thoughts are they are off to a great start. New uniforms, colorguard looks gfreat, I thought they sounded great. Can't wait to see them in their first competition.

Go Citations!!!! :tongue:

I did get to see the performance. my thoughts are they are off to a great start. New uniforms, colorguard looks gfreat, I thought they sounded great. Can't wait to see them in their first competition.

Go Citations!!!! :tongue:

Saw pictures of the new uni up on their web site, pretty spiffy.

nevermind...

Edited by marimbaman89

it means he said something then edited his post. because whatever he had said wasnt relevant or something along those lines. nothing negative. best of luck to them.