Brass Hysteria

Good news! I saw an adjusted forecast - looks like a cool wave is sweeping in this weekend - highs only about 95.

Wow. I might need to bring my Jacket. Among other things.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure there will be some sort of media available, of course it's up to each individual corps as to what is out there to be seen/heard

I am sure there will be some sort of media available, of course it's up to each individual corps as to what is out there to be seen/heard

I know we (HCB) will be video recording our show.

I plan on Audio recording. But I'm still looking for volunteers to supervise. Kind of hard to do it all when you're a performing member. I got most of TXDCP, although not mint per say. But pretty darn good considering (25 yardline seats and whatnot). Certaiin performances take on new meaning when you get to listen to them over and over again.

E.T is on the road...corps flys tomorrow...

we have a videographer and photographer going down...

will share..

should be a great show!!

man that's hot! we hit 95 and 100, but not a gazillion humidity

man that's hot! we hit 95 and 100, but not a gazillion humidity

No, that's the Houston show. Alternatively called Humiston. Not that torrential downpours an hour before show time help. Or a field with live tadpolls in the pit area. Probably the exception (2007).

Dallas/Ft. Worth, and vicinity is fairly dry. Baring any precipitation that flash boils in front of your face, before it hits the ground. Austin is also dry, but fairly windy most of the time. Maybe not as much as Louisville / Chicago, but enough to have wind turbine blades on the highway often enough.

I keep missing exit 256 while admiring the wind turbine housings in the parking lot of Westinghouse (exit 257). Especially when there's an SUV parked next to them that is dwarfed by them.

Yeah the weather last night brought the humidity up, hopefully it will dry back out for Saturday

Can't believe it's 2 days away

No, that's the Houston show. Alternatively called Humiston. Not that torrential downpours an hour before show time help. Or a field with live tadpolls in the pit area. Probably the exception (2007).

Yeah, that was fun! Street flooding 2 hours before the show, 4 inches of water in the pitbox on a field that was just re-done the week before....sigh.

New stadium this year, we will see what happens!

Man, I've got to get to sleep so I can make the drive in the morning.

This should be an adventure.