DCA and Dynasty

Totally agree with Gary M. on this one!

Al Murray and his company (Dynasty) truly understand the value of DCA and all other all-age activities. They answer the call EVERY YEAR to help sponsor DCA's programs. In return, DCA (the organization) does all it can to demonstrate its appreciation for the loyalty Dynasty has for its programs.

Isn't that how it should work?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SoCal Dream has a promotion agreement with Dynasty and got a full line of Dynasty drums this year.

Story Here

Dynasty is a great company. They were willing to work with us when others weren't so willing. I hope Dynasty continues to support DCA through these type of partnerships. While others see the Junior corps as the best avenue, Dynasty realizes that the DCA All-Age corps are viable marketing outlets as well.

SoCal Dream's Drums

Dynasty-004.jpg

Now that is different

Purple with gold rims..........Are you drumming with Prince this year? :tongue:

The Bushwackers do not use Dynasty drums.

My bad, I saw them listed on Dynasty's website and assumed it was for drums.

Al Murray and his company (Dynasty) truly understand the value of DCA and all other all-age activities. They answer the call EVERY YEAR to help sponsor DCA's programs. In return, DCA (the organization) does all it can to demonstrate its appreciation for the loyalty Dynasty has for its programs.

Yep that's exactly how it should work.

It's great to hear that a company that takes so much flack on the DCI side is so well regarded on the DCA side.

I for one have always liked Dynasty stuff, but then again, who cares what I think?

haha

thanks for the responses everyone!

Edited by rosski47

Yep that's exactly how it should work.

It's great to hear that a company that takes so much flack on the DCI side is so well regarded on the DCA side.

I for one have always liked Dynasty stuff, but then again, who cares what I think?

haha

thanks for the responses everyone!

I like the drums for sure. I would like the Brass even bettter if Dynasty sent us a small line of 3 valve G bugles.

Oh maybe a 8 sop, 4 mello, 8 Bari, 4 Contra Line. LOL!!! :tongue::thumbup::tongue::thumbup:

I met Al back in the early 80's, he was in Erie for the summer teaching the corps, and was just a real fun guy to hang out with,..........and man could he teach and play,.............I liked the way he said "Tom Float" :tongue:

Al has a good relationship with DCA and most of the Corps directors and staff, as he was the Percussion Caption Head for a few years in the late 90's. And he is a pretty cool guy!! (even with the cigar!! ) lol

But YAMAHA has come on board with DCA now also and I am sure you will start to see more Corps with YAMAHA equipment over the next few years. And just like Fred said with DYNASTY with supporting DCA, YAMAHA has been a GREAT supporter for DCA-South since 2004 and we appreciate it and now has moved onto helping to support the ENTIRE DCA community.

Edited by hurcwave