Favorite Show Site - Present or Past - And WHY?

Lol.....Sevierville??? Sorry, but I like to be able to see my drum major over the crest in the center of the field :thumbup::angry::laughing:

That field always made us laugh.

We'd be on the backside line waiting to take the field and all you can see of the members setting up the pit is the hats.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Invesco.... sounds great from the field or up top, comfortable for the fans.... but mainly, its across the street from my apartment! The most affordable finals trip I've gone on. ;)

In order of favorite:

1) Rome, NY RFA Stadium. I have to be biased because it's where I was born and where I performed for my hometown crowd. Also it was ranked at one time one of the best show site/supporters.

My thoughts on Rome- decent show, small stadium, but the VFW groups that feed each corps a GREAT meal before the show make the trip well worthwhile :angry:

Now you see, I forgot all about Rome and the VFW meal. You see, Rome was the day after Montreal for us and lets just say that I was not exactly in a good way for getting up and going for a big heavy greasy breakfast. Boy did our staff let me have it at rehersal that afternoon! Oh well, good times!

(BTW, I handle my drink much better these days!)