Racine Roadhouse

I heard the music judge was a no-show tonight?????

If this is true, will there be any scores?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno....

See what I mean......"BARTENDER, CUT ME OFF!!" :smile:

If 'yal only knew what kind of a day I have had. You'd understand.

Bartender, bring me another, I have the saddest BAC Sop line player right now, he has to come home because he has Mono! I have to try and get him rested and fit to rejoin BAC in Orlando.

:smile:

The show is just starting right now.

Well, if the show started around 8:00 Eastern time, and there were 8 corps and an intermission, plus encore, it would just now be time for scores (give or take 30 minutes). So there is hope.

Bartender, bring me another, I have the saddest BAC Sop line player right now, he has to come home because he has Mono! I have to try and get him rested and fit to rejoin BAC in Orlando.

Oh no! I had heard he wasn't feeling well but I had no idea. Here's lots of hugs and well wishes coming your way> :smile:

How many people did it take to keep him off the field?

Oh no! I had heard he wasn't feeling well but I had no idea. Here's lots of hugs and well wishes coming your way> :smile:

Thank you, its been an odyssey with the hospital sending him home each time saying it was dehydration, but fortunately my husband (Eric 'The Chicken Man') has been helping out this week, and in his other life just so happens to be a hematologist and he pointed out to the dr at the hospital yesterday that there was something very funky going on with his blood test results and perhaps they should do a Mono test. And the rest is history! Poor boy has to sleep in the Souvie truck, they say its so he can get more rest but I really think its so he doesnt breathe on anyone else, lol. He will be home on Sunday and I shall do what I can so he can get back in Orlando. Just another blip in the road of life but it sucks!