Anybody else having trouble with Fan Network?

It is simply a matter of bandwidth. If DCI purchased the correct (even an abundance) amount of bandwidth, everything will be fine. If they did not purchase enough, the webcast will come to a grinding halt. It is that simple.
Oh no not again !!!!! :smile:

Just found maybe why some are having probs....If you were signed on previously and even closed your browsers it will not let you back on until you logout and relog. (Check in the upper right hand corner of dci.org; if it shows you are logged in you may need to logout and relog.)

DCI must have added a filter to block multiple computers on the same account...I did this and got on fine. Hope this helps!

Edited by prodigal bari

Two questions ...

the show starts at 4:30 pm ... Eastern or Central??

and does anyone know "how" we're going to log onto the Fan Network to see the show?

Two questions ...

the show starts at 4:30 pm ... Eastern or Central??

and does anyone know "how" we're going to log onto the Fan Network to see the show?

I'm pretty sure it's central: the times posted for the CA show are 7:30, and I _KNOW_ that's Pacific.

For streaming the show, that I don't know yet. I keep checking dci.org to see if there's anything posted yet.

I'm pretty sure it's central: the times posted for the CA show are 7:30, and I _KNOW_ that's Pacific.

For streaming the show, that I don't know yet. I keep checking dci.org to see if there's anything posted yet.

Thanks!