Saw a sad sight today in Ft. Myers, FL

So are they up for sale or with the trailers just sit and rot like so many others have through the years ?

I wondered the same thing. They look like they are in good shape and I'm sure a lot of corps could make use of them. If there is a plan to return to the field then hanging on to them would make sense. Let's hope...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that brings back memories. I just hope one day we can all see Kiwanis back on the field even if it is a open class corps for awhile. What you guy's think?

I was traveling in Ft. Myers today and drove past a flea market with a few old abandoned vehicles in the lot. I had to take a double look when I saw the Kiwanis Kavaliers semi sitting there. I pulled in and shot a picture of the old kitchen truck and souvie trailer sitting there almost as if they were ready for a show. It was sad to see it there in the lot quiet and left behind while I know many others are traveling around the country right now entertaining thousands with good ol' drum corps. If you were a part of this great corps I thought you might like to see the trucks.

Kiwanis Kavaliers Trucks

Weren't these STOLEN???

report it!!

(I may be wrong...but still..)

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

Doubtful. The Canadian contingent ran it to the ground and Florida is not a hot bed for drum corps. Maybe Sun Devils can use it since they are the only All Age Corps as Teal has everything they need.

Man that brings back memories. I just hope one day we can all see Kiwanis back on the field even if it is a open class corps for awhile. What you guy's think?