Sun Devils Are for REAL!

Or course not, but inheriting a set of horns probably didn't hurt. A nice start regardless. And not a bad score either.

There is no doubt that the remnants of Heat Wave throwing its weight behind Sun Devils gave us a huge boost on the logistical end of things. They offered the same thing to Gasparilla before the rug was pulled out from under them. Luckily John and crew came along and picked up the flag and people rallied around it to make all age corps in Florida a reality again.

Darn glad to have you.?I hope to Catch your show next season.

There is no doubt that the remnants of Heat Wave throwing its weight behind Sun Devils gave us a huge boost on the logistical end of things. They offered the same thing to Gasparilla before the rug was pulled out from under them. Luckily John and crew came along and picked up the flag and people rallied around it to make all age corps in Florida a reality again.

Good for them on picking up the flag instead of letting in lay there. :tongue:

So there is a Heat Wave connection, Cool, nothing to be defensive of there at all.

A full set of horns is a good thing. I got a partial set of 2v Gs to start our project for the price of the Bbs I had collected.

Equipment is improtant.

Im still really disappointed i couldn't march for the Sun devils this year i really wanted too so bad. but Im really glad to hear how well they are doing. :devil::smile::unhappy::smile:

Im still really disappointed i couldn't march for the Sun devils this year

Same here. For those that don't know I was born in Florida. I can't say I've ever lived there. But my birth certificate says I was born there. And various other motivations for returning to there someday. Not that I'd ever want to retire there, too flat. But it's a nice place to hang given favorable logistics.

Congratulations to the Sun Devils on your first competition performance of the year. I wish you great success and can't wait to see you in Rochester. As a former Heat Wave member for 10 years when I lived in Florida, it's wonderful to see that area have a Drum & Bugle Corps again for those over 21 years of age. You will improve with each performance. Remember, it's 90% mental for keeping yourselves in the game.

Rick Audia

Da Spyda,...good to hear from ya!!! We do need a #4 bass so I can go back on #5. We always can use help in the corps in other places. Stop by now that we are closer to Auburndale. You still can be with us. Not too late.

We have openings in all sections.

Guard, Brass, Front Ensemble, Percussion

We also need volunteers and truck driver!!!

Next camp July 19-20 Poinciana High - Kissimmee, FL.

We need Gas money !!!

(who doesn't) - We have a Credit Card & Paypal - fuel fund donation button on our web site - we will take any amount.

We appreciate any help we can get to keep this corps going forward and get to Rochester.

We blew 3 tires on the truck just getting it up to Baltimore on Rt 95. (2000 mile round trip)

The Sun Devils Web Site :unhappy:E-mail for more information

Header_a.jpg