open class staff changes

Is it normal for all the staff changes that go on in the open class scene. it seems like these corps are loosing corps directors or they are getting rid of guard percussionor brass staff during the season. is this normal???

Is it normal for all the staff changes that go on in the open class scene. it seems like these corps are loosing corps directors or they are getting rid of guard percussionor brass staff during the season. is this normal???

:thumbdown:

very normal

well I have heard of some corps out on tour right now that have been doing staff changes. i know this went on a little last year, but I am getting word that it is going on more.

i know of a corps director who isn't with the corps on the road and won't be back with them until they return home soon...i also know of another corps picking up a staff member who was working with them for a week and will be joining soon for the rest of the season. it happens....things happen, people sometimes go into tour knowing (and hopefully telling the corps) that they won't be able to do the full tour and arrangements are made, probably more likely with Open Class corps.

bump

Why would you bump this topic? Unless of course your TROLLING nets were empty? :tongue:

Why would you bump this topic? Unless of course your TROLLING nets were empty? :tongue:

It's not trolling, they didn't name a corps or anything. Put your torch down. They simply are asking a question about staff changes.

SHEESH.

It's not trolling, they didn't name a corps or anything. Put your torch down. They simply are asking a question about staff changes.

SHEESH.

It was asked. No one answered. That should pretty much tell ya all ya need to know. Torch still in its protective case, thank you very much.