How Far Will Blue Stars Go!?!?!?!

All the way to Bloomington

hmmm that's not very far when you consider they started out in Indy last spring. Maybe next year...err um well, they'll be in Indy next year.

I am just posting this topic to see what others think? YES..... I am a BLUE STARS Fan (and might have marched a few years with them) but I am wondering what everyone else is thinking about their show and how they are scoring. LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

The Blue Stars play and drum very well. Frankly, I've been shocked at some of their low ME and brass numbers over the last couple of weeks. They have a book with lots of counterpoint and they are very expressive. I think they're a lock for finals, especially once ALL the music guys figure out that they play.

Edited by oldtimedrummer

Well..... I have seen their show 3 times and I have also been shocked with their musical score. When I saw them last, I thought they had a very warm and dark sound and sounded GREAT!!!! I just hope the judges do start realizing this and push they to where they should be...... not that im complaining.

All the way to Bloomington
:tongue:

and here I was going to say " depends on the price of diesel "

:thumbup: