CROWN BEAT CADETS!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown knocks off one of the big boys - you kids are awsome!!!!!

No. Crossmen.

i also thought they were under the YEA blanket at one time...

Bluecoats have beaten Cadets before...at finals even.

// off topic, sorta, sorry ...

You beat me to it. Bluecoats beat Cadets several times, including Finals, in 2006 ... and beat them at least once early in 2007 (they beat everyone last year, including the champion Blue Devils for the first (and only) time ever)

// back on topic

While I wish my Bluecoats could regain the form that got them up to fifth place in 2005 and fourth in 2006, I've loved CCrowns' shows for years and couldn't get myself to "hate" them as a Bluecoats' rival (unlike several other corps, some of whom I still dislike from marching more than 15 years ago).

Good job Crown!!!

No. Crossmen.

Crown was not a member of YEA but did use YEA to consult for a short time around 2000. I was in the meetings / Seminar with Kevin and some of his admin at the time.

Also add in that Jim Coates was the director for crossmen for a while and worked in the YEA office around the same time with business side .

i also thought they were under the YEA blanket at one time...

If not "under the YEA blanket" at least under a branch or something ... they received design or "management" help (Bocook, Cesario) or whatever for sure -- I had friends involved with CCrown's staff back then.