How about some love for The Dark Knights?

I've seen a lot of cheer threads for various corps and I wanted to get one going for BK.Their show may not be everyones cup of tea, but their performance level is great!!! The way that they've cleaned and improved after the 4th is spectacular. I have no doubt that they can catch a few corps ahead of them and I can't wait to see them again at the end of the week!!! I am so proud of the organization and the performance level of the corps and just want to give a big shout out to BK!!! GET EVIL BABY!!!! :huh: WAY TO GO BLUE KNIGHTS!!!!!! :tongue:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Not usually a fan of theirs because of the darkness, but thought this year seemed pretty soft and mellow. Don't know the title of their show, so maybe I am missing something in just watching.

Not usually a fan of theirs because of the darkness, but thought this year seemed pretty soft and mellow. Don't know the title of their show, so maybe I am missing something in just watching.

Knight Reign

Tim & Eric fan?

I don't watch it religiously, though it is quite funny.

They had a very good show tonight! Hope they keep it up.

The musical selection doesn't do much for me, but the corps is really executing it very well, and the visual program is very good.