The Lafayette Lounge

so, do we know the line up for Saturday yet, Not that order has anything to do with it :offtopic:

yea... they times for the afternoon (and evening) are already set, with the top 4 from the afternoon filling in 9-12 in the evening

order is based on results from Orlando / Denver, [this] I believe, possible with some other shows added in.

Edited by soccerguy315

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound like a #####. But can some one explain to me how the Colts are on after the Blue Stars in the day? Not that performance order matters:)

Lol...corps were seeded for the show based on the first regional or two. Then they randomized it in groups of three...they must have been in the same group. Its the same reason that crown and cadets, who have been neck and neck, are 5 corps apart

So what's going on with the Colts - they came out of the gate in June in a good position...and within the last week or so, their scores aren't going anywhere and they are getting passed by many corps.

Please don't get me wrong, as I really enjoy the Colts program, musical selections, guard etc..... but, their approach seems a little dated when compared to some of the other bubble corps. IMO, they need to find the innovation within their show and exploit it. Michael, they look too much like an average revival. It needs freshness IMO.

thanks.

Actually Firefox has its own built in spellcheck. When ever you type something in ANYWHERE, it will tell you if its wrong. Not to mention all its over advantages.... :offtopic:

If you are buying, I'll drink whatever you are buying :tongue:

Johnny Walker Blue, neat.

:tongue:

After 5 of them... :offtopic:

Heh!

G'night, everybody!

Garry in Vegas

IESpell is your friend on an Invision Power Board...

Sorry...too late on the reply button.

Edited by piperguy