The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

I just logged on and haven't read the thread yet. How has the multi-cam been, for anyone using it? Trying to decide how to watch from here out.

The multi-cam is good - but they switch to a stationery screen in between shows. Someone mentioned that the high cam doesn't - it allows you to see what is happening on the field.

I switched to high-cam so I could see all the action on the field - the corps coming on field and exiting the field and the pre-show before they are announced.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your intermission viewing pleasure, we present Monkey Cam.... :lookaround:

If Bones is in the house you'll probably have a better chance catching him at the high cam view, because if you're watching multcam they're not showing preshows

I really like the Scout's show, but I think the colorguard uniform needs more contrast.

Also, I know their show has the word "Night" in it, but I am not sure I like those black flags at the end.

Overall though there show is SO much better than at the beginning of the season.