Could Crown win the Championship?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how long it would take this topic to be made on DCP after the scores were announced.

Crown won't win. They have a great show, but they won't win.

They are doing extremely well so farm but I really don't know. I am shocked they're so close to the Cavaliers :thumbup: In fact, I won't touch that with a 10-ft. pole.

Edited by gbell211

They're close to beating Cavies. I think they'll do it.

Cavaliers aren't the corps to beat. BD is. And right now, Blue Devils are ahead of Crown by over 2 points.

I was so shocked at the scores tonight because it was not Crown's best show. They were pretty dirty. I guess that's how DCI works.

Hey....I'll take it! :) Go Crown! I just hope you don't get dumped when you have an outstanding run! haha

If the season finished tonight, you wouldn't hear one Crown fan, marcher, parent, or alum complain one bit. It's been an awesome year so far.

I think they have a good chance at it. But do I think they'll do it? Not really.

They're breathing down Cavies' neck pretty hard ... Don't think they're going to beat them at Nats, though.

If they can lock in to a good solid 3rd this year, it puts them in striking distance for a Championship next year.

Right now, I think the only think that could stop the Blue Devils is if their busses all drove off a cliff.

Edited by DCIHasBeen

I was so shocked at the scores tonight because it was not Crown's best show. They were pretty dirty. I guess that's how DCI works.

Hey....I'll take it! :) Go Crown! I just hope you don't get dumped when you have an outstanding run! haha

If the season finished tonight, you wouldn't hear one Crown fan, marcher, parent, or alum complain one bit. It's been an awesome year so far.

This was not Crown's best show???? Is there a lot more in store for Crown's show??

Right now, I think the only think that could stop the Blue Devils is if they're busses all drove off a cliff.

AGREED! This feels like a very BLUE year! Good thing Drums Along the Rockies are over..... :thumbup: