VK Friends and Family Performance

I would like to thank all the Alumni, Families, and Friends of the Velvet Knights.

The performance was a great opportunity for us to get the show in front of an audience before we go to Nats.

The corps had a great, relaxed and energetic show. We all appreciate everyone who showed up.

My special thanks goes out to the kids from Incognito that came out to cheer us on, and to the fans that threw the babies!!!!!(that was such a hype)

1. I want this photographer at my wedding

2. The baby throwing is classic - my old corps woulda ate that up. (So to speak)

3. Woulda been there had I been 400 miles closer - miss you guys!

4. Sorry to hear about the staff shake up

2COOLVK

Take care...

Where's my video?!!!

I'm having major withdrawals.

VK is in Amarillo TX today. Take the advise of some alumni that toured there long, long ago. Don't drink the water from the rest stop taps!!!

Have fun in Arkansas tomorrow!

Edited by neholgate

I will try to get it up today. I had some issues with the cameras; I had to sync the sound from one camera to a different tape, blah, blah, blah....too much to go into here. The far shot we got at Saugus was useless as the stadium seating was horrible, but I will let you know when I get the close shot posted!!!!!

I will try to get it up today. I had some issues with the cameras; I had to sync the sound from one camera to a different tape, blah, blah, blah....too much to go into here. The far shot we got at Saugus was useless as the stadium seating was horrible, but I will let you know when I get the close shot posted!!!!!

That was a stadium?! :smile:

Nice field, neighborhood. I agree, terrible seats for viewing.

Thank you so much.

Nancy