VK Friends and Family Performance

"Bon Voyage" performance on

Saturday July 26 at Saugus HS

7pm

Come friends, family, alumni.....and ALL!!

Complete show in full uni???

Complete show.

I'll check about the uni for this years performance.

Last year they wore their uniforms and we had a wonderful gathering.

soo excited! i'm gonna get there early to take sectional pictures (did it last year...so much cheaper than jolesch) and i can't wait to see the full show. it will make me feel better about missing finals for the first time in four years.... :tongue:

Complete show.

I'll check about the uni for this years performance.

Last year they wore their uniforms and we had a wonderful gathering.

Unis would be WONDERFUL...you just don't get the full impact without them (especially considering the design this year).

That was one thing I kinda missed in BD...we never did a dress rehearsal or a uniformed performance unless it was a competition.

Yes.........in uniforms, and a complete show.

The kids have been working VERY HARD up at Saugus last week, and keep on going this week. They are very excited to get the entire show on the field, and hit the road to finals.

YOU are invited to join us for this performance.........FREE OF CHARGE!! :tongue:

Edited by VKSEC

Yes.........in uniforms, and a complete show.

The kids have been working VERY HARD up at Saugus last week, and keep on going this week. They are very excited to get the entire show on the field, and hit the road to finals.

YOU are invited to join us for this performance.........FREE OF CHARGE!! :tongue:

:devil:

I can't wait until Nationals!!!

Around 6pm -------- yes Saugus High School, 21900 West Centurion Way Saugus CA and boy THEY ARE SO READY!!!!!!!

Around 6pm -------- yes Saugus High School, 21900 West Centurion Way Saugus CA and boy THEY ARE SO READY!!!!!!!

OMG!!

That's NOT the same show I saw in West Covina. Wow! I hope someone posts it soon...I want to see it again!