The Official INT Discussion Thread

Not necessary... INT is INTirely funded by program sales and 50/50 raffles.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so whereas Vanguard can make an entire corps disappear,

INT can make an entire corps not appear.

I think I'm catching on, BRASSO.

well, this is all subjective, so it's all in the eye of the beholder. Some say their uniforms make them appear better at night.

Some see brilliance out on that field with "INT". Very innovative.. Some don't see or hear a thing, and think they need to try harder

INT is an acquired taste.

They are not for everybody.

Not necessary... INT is INTirely funded by program sales and 50/50 raffles.

I'm even thinking of volunteering to collect monies on the 50/50 raffle for INT in the Fall.

This is a Corps on the move.... and just needs more visibility..... which should come in time.

The sky's the limit for INT

It's so hard on their INTerim director!

" INT", new Interim Director comes to the position with lots of experience that will serve him and INT well.

He was with the Phantom Regiment Corps

he'll be perfect.

INT has had its share of controversial situations. I think I heard that they walked off the field in the middle of their show a couple times in the 70s during some rude announcements about disqualifications or something like that, can you imagine? And with the increasing trend in recent years toward loudmouth announcer interruptions and even (GASP!) electronic music piped in DURING THEIR SHOW by the show sponsors, can you blame them for not always staying on the field?

That may well be sir, but I challenge you to find a corps more steeped in tradition than INT. They have performed the same since the VFW and Catholic League days. They are consistent with the deepest roots of tradition.

Bull. They've changed their name just to be more contemporary. Don't you remember when they were known as BREAK?

Although I never did find out where they were from, someone told me it stood for "Buffalo Rangers of Eastern Alaska."

Bull. They've changed their name just to be more contemporary. Don't you remember when they were known as BREAK?

Although I never did find out where they were from, someone told me it stood for "Buffalo Rangers of Eastern Alaska."

But they never changed their MISSION statement.

But they never changed their MISSION statement.

They never HAD a mission statement, just like they don't have a website.

INT is and always has been about tricking the public into believing absolute minimalism is worthy of minutes out of their day. That's why so many people—if not most—get up and leave their seats while INT is scheduled.

The public is smarter than it looks. (Which for me is quite something to say...I look incredible.)

The "John Cage" of Drum Corps, if you will?