The Official INT Discussion Thread

Uh, Vizualchemy...cough, cough.

I always go to the bathroom during INT. I just can't imagine sitting there looking out at what I consider to be an empty field. Yes, I said it. Watching INT is like looking at an empty field with nothing going on. INT has so little stage presence, it's no wonder the field liners sometimes go out there to redo the hash marks during INT. And do you ever hear anyone complain about those employees interrupting the proceedings? NO! Why? Because INT has not reached out to the fans to make itself felt.

I've been instructed by my superiors to not write about INT. I know that might send a few of you INTies off the edge. Well, I've got this to say to you. Tell INT that John Cage's 4'33" is ONLY 4'33" long. It's not 15 or 30 minutes. And get some better programming. I never watch INT because I know from show to show what INT will be like.

Frankly, I'd rather sit on a porcupine. At least I'd feel something.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry,... but NO Corps in history has brought more people up and out of their seats like" INT"

And no announcer EVER has to ask before they start... " is your Corps ready" ?

Without fail, they give us 20 minutes MINIMUM of a chance to relax and take it all in.

They can even be the opportunity for relief for fans. To bring you a smile.

They always make me feel refreshed with their routine which we've all learned to appreciate over the years.

They always seem to appear just when the need arises too. I love INT !!....... 'don't know what I'd do without them.

I'd probably be very uncomfortable if we lost INT. Things could actually get pretty nasty. I hope we have INT with us forever.

Edited by BRASSO

I'm sorry,... but NO Corps in history has brought more people up and out of their seats than " INT"

...yeah, when they leave to get a hot dog instead of watching INT's preachy shows.

But they do have a site.....you just have to read between the lines.

Looks like they might be associated with the University of Washington: they were way ahead of Spriit in that regard:

http://www.int.washington.edu/

Whoever made the INT banner is made of win

IDIOTS,

INT has not been any good since "Howdy" aged out. When Howdy played lead for them, he played notes higher than any human can hear.

But thats ok, keep thinking the way you do but keep in mind, they don't stand a ghost of a chance now that Howdy's aged out.

All I know is I run to the stadium exit for a smoke whenever INT comes on... IN FACT, I often find myself waiting impatiently for INT to come on specifically so I can do just that...

I don't really care for INT. IMO, they're guilty of pandering to the audience. Every show, every year, they always try to give each individual member in the audience exactly what they want! They try to please everybody, and that just can't be done! Me, whenever INT's on the field I always find myself looking forward to the next corps... :tongue:

And no announcer EVER has to ask before they start... " is your Corps ready" ?

That's because they're always ready. They take the field even before the previous corps is off. and yet they go unnoticed :tongue: