The Official INT Discussion Thread

I saw them out rehearsing in the rain today. I think they're trying to go for the same effect SCV went for last year during their closer. Great audience participation technique.

INT rehearses? I thought they just showed up, raped the face of everybody in the audience, the judges, and the other participating corps, then went back to their normal lives of blowing up cars and running away from Godzilla, only to kill him with their baby-throwing drill moves.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just last year, their uniforms consisted of green fur and what looked like hash marks (they elected not to participate in Boise, ID though).

As a Boise State student who loves his smurf turf, I lol'd at this post.

I'm marching bass for INT this season. See you guys at finals!

I'm marching bass for INT this season. See you guys at finals!

I'm going to call you out. As INT's director of propaganda, I know that the corps isn't using bass drums this year. We're going to be experimenting with electronic bongos activated with phase shifters and cast-off King Vox Octavoices from the old Don Ellis Orchestra.

I'm tired of people trying to impress others by falsely claiming to march with INT. I kept a log last year of all the people who did so for the 2008 season and ended the season with a list of 15,307 names.

However, the 2009 INT Alumni Corps is open to INT alums AND INT fans. And since the corps is only marching authentic historically accurate instruments, we'll not only be utilizing bass drums, but amped udus as well. We're hoping to put out the largest amped udu line ever witnessed (or not witnessed, if that's how you prefer to enjoy INT).

I encourage all of you to send in an audition tape. Well, we haven't actually gotten to tape yet. Go to your local recording studio and cut a vinyl record of your audition on percussion, brass or your favorite guard equipment. We have special vinyl translating equipment that allows us to watch guard routines recorded to vinyl. We think it's the next big thing to hit in the retro corps activity.

And don't miss out on our new collection of t-shirts. My favorites include: "AMP YOUR UDU" and "INT: THE HOT DOG CORPS FOR VEGETARIANS."

Is INT guarenteed a Spot in finals every year?