Bluecoats Movie to release in October

The documentary film about the Bluecoats called, Throw It Down, is scheduled for release this October. This movie was filmed all through the 2006 season.

Previews and information can be obtained here:

http://www.throwitdownthemovie.com/information.html

I was wondering whatever happened to this. I heard the director got cancer or something so they had to wait a bit(?)

I always get a kick out of the "there are no flutes. no saxophones. do not call us a marching band. we are a drum corps." :tongue:

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

• 2 months later...

Any word yet on release?

I remember hearing on an episode of Field Pass that the Troopers also had a documentary about them made recently. Does anyone have any word on that?

"America's Core" It's already available. Check www.troopersdrumcorps.org. I'm looking forward to the Bluecoats movie, is it still set for an October release?

"America's Core," the documentary about the revival of the Casper Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps was selected as 1st runner up for Best Documentary at the Idaho International Film Festival last week. The film competed alongside 49 other films and was voted in amongst the top six of the festival.

America's Core is currently on sale at www.troopersdrumcorps.org. Purchase your copy today!

"America's Core," the documentary about the revival of the Casper Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps was selected as 1st runner up for Best Documentary at the Idaho International Film Festival last week. The film competed alongside 49 other films and was voted in amongst the top six of the festival.

America's Core is currently on sale at www.troopersdrumcorps.org. Purchase your copy today!

nice :sleeping: