And in 1st place with a score of...

Still predict Boston will be in 8th by Saturday.

Looking at 9th tonight.

It is very close in that 7th to 12th spot. Quarterfinal jitters, I believe. Today should bring them up a notch. Bring it on! :thumbup:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"jump" ahead? no jumping needed with only tenths separating four corps......quarters was the cleanest they've been so far.........

They will be in 8th at finals.

So here we are.

Go BOSTON.

Bring it home

Make my prediction become accurate

8th place.

Great year

great show.

TY

Which caption will BOSTON challange for 1st place first in the coming years?

Before they actually become Champions again!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BOSTON IN 2009 (and the Troopers as well)!

WE TALK ABOUT BLUE STAR AND HOW GREAT A YEAR THEY ARE HAVING BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT BOSTON IS AMAZING GIVEN ALL THE CHANGES AND NEW MEMBERS THIS YEAR!

(Not to minimize Blue Star in any way as it has been an outstanding year for them and I really enjoy their show).

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BOSTON IN 2009 (and the Troopers as well)!

WE TALK ABOUT BLUE STAR AND HOW GREAT A YEAR THEY ARE HAVING BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT BOSTON IS AMAZING GIVEN ALL THE CHANGES AND NEW MEMBERS THIS YEAR!

(Not to minimize Blue Star in any way as it has been an outstanding year for them and I really enjoy their show).

the top 12 corp are outstanding this year a lot of different stuff. It is great too see BS and MS back in the finals. DCI need this. hope to see troops back next year in the top 12. Kev thanks for your hard work DCP very enjoyable great site. Thanks again Ken T BAC alumni.

I am still stinging from 99, and I can say I am not a Boston Fan, but after watching the show most of my complaints about the style of the corps have gone by the wayside. I think this years show is a giant leap in the right direction design wise. But be careful not to emulate Cavies too much. :)

I am still stinging from 99, and I can say I am not a Boston Fan, but after watching the show most of my complaints about the style of the corps have gone by the wayside. I think this years show is a giant leap in the right direction design wise. But be careful not to emulate Cavies too much. :)

Boston is a great drum corp. when I 1st joined them in 1974 we had 18 horns and started to learn the horn show that winter in a small building next to the Charles river with no heat. That were I leaned what there history was all about. We will never quit and we will never die.

Edited by emc2

Boston is a great drum corp. when I 1st joined them in 1974 we had 18 horns and started to learn the horn show that winter in a small building next to the Charles river with no heat. That were I leaned what there history was all about. We will never quit and we will never die.

I spoke with someone today who was with Boston this summer and I asked what Corps the 113 new members came from this year. I was told that most of them were new to drum corps this year. That blows my mind. How can you make it into the top 12 in a tough competitive year with so many new to drum corps members? Another chapter written for the Boston Crusaders and yes they will never die! I was also told that the members are pumped up for 2009!

As a side note I was told that many X Boston members marched with the Cadets this year. They followed the old Director to the Cadets and then he left the Cadets (just what I was told).