The Charlotte Chalet

Thank you so much for that! I thought they were on fire in Atlanta as well.....a little bit of a jump. Go Cavies!

The new ending is fabulous, once it is clean, watch out! Brandon the Cavie Guard sergant will be back on the field for Allentown and all will be right with the world.

Edited by artlady

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new ending is fabulous, once it is clean, watch out! Brandon the Cavie Guard sergant will be back on the field for Allentown and all will be right with the world.

Great to hear about Brandon. I have been wondering how he was doing. The new ending is wild........crowd was on their feet before the show was over in Atlanta. I am so proud of them! They are working very, very hard.

Crown was GREAT and loud. They played their hearts out for the home crowd. Their new ending with their Crown to Crown went smoothly. :tongue:

Since they march all day long anyway, it probably was an easier day than a normal rehearsal day. Most Corps will probably let them sleep a little later on the day after a show. When they have a show in the evening they have a shorter rehearsal schedule. The uniforms are usually always hung up in trucks and dry out pretty well due to the material they are made of. These kids are tough, or they wouldn't be as good as they are. By this time of the summer they are used to all the practice, shows, even those who marched 2 yesterday are fine.

Thanks!

Go team score a goal unit.

Crown was GREAT and loud. They played their hearts out for the home crowd. Their new ending with their Crown to Crown went smoothly. :tongue:

Good for Crown, I felt they didn't do as well last night as they have in the past weeks. Their phrasing just wasn't there last night and not near as clean as they were in SA. I love their music!! Hope they did well tonight.

The suspense is killing me.

Come on now...your getting to be an old vet at this now...how many shows have we've been waiting on the scores together now this season? lol. But you're right...I can't go to bed until I know the results.

Come on now...your getting to be an old vet at this now...how many shows have we've been waiting on the scores together now this season? lol. But you're right...I can't go to bed until I know the results.

LOL....I'm an impatient sort! What will we do with ourselves when the season is over???

At least you have DCP to get the scores from and the webcasts when they are on. The first year my son marched it was agony, not being able to get the scores, DCI usually didn't have them up until the next morning. I am so glad we get up to date news now!!!