Glassmen

Anyone think theres a possibility of Glassmen NOT making finals this year? I think they are pretty safe , but wondering.

I've never been a Glassmen fan BUT, IMO, this is the most tasteful Glassmen show. Guard makes a great contributition to the program and I was just very surprised at this group this year.

Good Luck Glassmen....Whatever happens.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think theres a possibility of Glassmen NOT making finals this year? I think they are pretty safe , but wondering.

I've never been a Glassmen fan BUT, IMO, this is the most tasteful Glassmen show. Guard makes a great contributition to the program and I was just very surprised at this group this year.

Good Luck Glassmen....Whatever happens.

I have been a big fan of the Glassmen the last few seasons but I don't know if they can hold off the Crossmen and The Scouts.

I have been a big fan of the Glassmen the last few seasons but I don't know if they can hold off the Crossmen and The Scouts.

Very True....I really liked X men this year and Scouts seem to be gaining strength at the right time also....Love to see Scouts back in finals.

I've stated before "anything" is possible...you know the saying on "any given night"! But rather than say "can the Glassmen MISS finals" why can't it be said CAN Xmen or the Mad crew or anyone else make finals? Gmen are in 11th place at the moment so at least two corps below them have to make a bigger move than so far shown in competition. I would have thought Xmen would have down so yesterday after watching their performance (which was the best I've seen so far this year) but Gmen held them off. I'm getting a little weary of all this "negative" speculation about Glassmen. You don't have to put another corps down to put your favorite corps up. The judges will do that just fine. If you want to see Xmen, Madison or anyone else in finals then wish them luck in cleaning their shows, putting on a heck of a semi show and hope the judges give everyone a fair shake. Nuff said.

I think their guard is keeping them in finals. Everything else is sub-par at best...(their brass not very good in particular)

I thought they really let down yesterday though, dirty with phasing.

Me no big fan of show either.

I think their guard is keeping them in finals. Everything else is sub-par at best...(their brass not very good in particular)

Whatever.

Their drumline is pretty good too. Drill is not very exciting though IMO

From what I've seen . . . IMO it will be Glassmen and most likely Crossmen playing on Saturday night.

I don't see Glassmen falling out of finals. This is my favorite Glassmen show in several years, and I think they are pretty safe, but I do know anything can happen. I think it is down to Crossmen and Scouts for the 12th spot, and I hope Crossmen get it, I've been waiting to see them get back in finals. But I don't think either one will catch up to Glassmen and knock them down, but I guess we'll see in a couple weeks.