A Monday Morning Haiku

After an incredible weekend that saw the CorpsVets performing at the Atlanta DCI Southeastern Regional on Saturday and at the Alabama Battle of Brass in Jacksonville, AL on Sunday, this Haiku popped into my head...

I Am At Work Now

Sleepy Tired And Aching

Lamenting For More

We get to do it again next weekend in Tennessee...I need a nap...someone let me know if you see my boss coming :tongue:

HAIKU?? Haiku you do!.

your tired! ... must have been that retreat last night... :tongue:

Just got into work, drove in from Alabama... tired ...one eye open.,.WHY AM I HERE!! .. waiting for next DM staff meeting !!

Oh the rest area's I have seen from Jax Al to Orlando :worthy::)

Edited by hurcwave

After an incredible weekend that saw the CorpsVets performing at the Atlanta DCI Southeastern Regional on Saturday and at the Alabama Battle of Brass in Jacksonville, AL on Sunday, this Haiku popped into my head...

I Am At Work Now

Sleepy Tired And Aching

Lamenting For More

We get to do it again next weekend in Tennessee...I need a nap...someone let me know if you see my boss coming :huh:

You can tell it's DCA because in DCI, the Haiku, has evolved into amplified prose. :huh:

zzzzzzzzzzzz......................um, huh?

My thoughts exactly, Jon. Getting done with work and going to sleep again.

just did my famous imitation of a Pez dispenser while in the middle of a meeting - yes, we have incredibly boring meetings around here, and now my neck hurts from the weekend too!