anyone up for a witch hunt in salem?

Wow you really brought out the memory thread on that one!! Sarnia was soooooo long ago LOL!

Just really pulling for my RED TEAM tonight. Kids have really gone through the ringer lately with changes and then no love from the green shirts!!!! :thumbup: Lost 3 people to injury this week too :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that. Not good to lose anybody. And as far as Sarnia I marched that show with Lancers. I loved the White Tornados and the guard in those white shorts. Tool Cool. Just like Blue Stars. But cuter.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just really pulling for my RED TEAM tonight. Kids have really gone through the ringer lately with changes and then no love from the green shirts!!!! :thumbup: Lost 3 people to injury this week too :thumbup:

Are they gone for next week too? From what sections? That would be tough, especially if they're gone for finals week.

Are they gone for next week too? From what sections? That would be tough, especially if they're gone for finals week.

Yes - so sorry to report... 2 from brass line and 1 from guard!!! Done for the season :thumbup:

Yes - so sorry to report... 2 from brass line and 1 from guard!!! Done for the season :thumbup:

That sucks. I don't wish that on ANYBODY. Good luck to Colts the rest of the way.

WOW the sky has just opened up here in Illinois and is currently pouring! Hope this crazy mid-western weather behaves itself next week.

Has a championship ever been rained out before????? Or just delayed for a day??

Can't ever remember that happening. :thumbup:

That sucks. I don't wish that on ANYBODY. Good luck to Colts the rest of the way.

Here's hoping Colts pulled up their score tonight. Daughter says it was a good show. Now lets see those scores!

I've marched a couple of DCA's that have been dumped on but don't remember any DCI shows being called or such.

WOW the sky has just opened up here in Illinois and is currently pouring! Hope this crazy mid-western weather behaves itself next week.

Has a championship ever been rained out before????? Or just delayed for a day??

Can't ever remember that happening. :thumbup:

Was wondering about the weather issue myself hopefully will

be just right for finals.

I

was at a

DCA Final

several years ago

during

hurricaine Ernesto and it was not pretty

or Fun

for the corps or the fans

Here's hoping Colts pulled up their score tonight. Daughter says it was a good show. Now lets see those scores!

What section is your daughter in? Mine is in the guard :thumbup: