Any other Fan Network subscribers peaved...

I'm not in the least peaved. I felt like although I didn't have much money, the 69 dollar membership for fan network at the time i got it was an excellent deal for as much as we got to see. The people who pay 30 bucks less now missed out on a lot of stuff!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... that our discount for CONTINUING our membership made it $69 while NEW fans can now sign up for $39? Thanks for looking out for those of us who've been a part of it since the beginning. :thumbup:

I am very glad that they drop the price later in the year - since some of us can attend shows and pay the extra price for a live performance. I got to see Orlando Live ($30, plus gas, hotel, food, etc.), and Atlanta Live (over $60, plus gas, hotel, food, etc.), and then I paid for the one time showing of San Antonio online ($20 - no extra costs, well...except for Beer, snacks, etc).

Oh, and my favorite - that this year they let us choose between High or Multi-Cam!! I send them an email to thank them for that!!!!!!!

The first time to see all corps was online for San Antonio, then I got to see them LIVE in Atlanta. The next time I see anyone LIVE is at Semis and Finals (let's not even go there on those costs for airline tickets, hotel, car rental, food, etc). That extra $30 is a lot for me, especially when I have already spent for shows that, many times, do not even resememble what I saw in Atlanta or will see next week. I really would rather see the shows closer to Finals as they will appear, then to sign up for this service in the beginning. Sorry, but DCI is getting their money from me anyway they can!

Someone else brought this up, but truly, what is the difference between buying the DVDs in August, or waiting until they are 20% off the next April? I am not a person with a lot of patience, but I can wait until April to see my favorite shows again. Maybe, it is because Packer football season starts right after DCI, but I am not really sure!!!!

Donna