SPLOOIE!

Congrats Cavies!

I see the pot is stirring. :tongue:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your first two sentences contradict each other in a big way. Of course your defense of Cavies hornline has something to do with other corps. You said it yourself above. No corps I've mentioned is "my group" and in the end, playing on the march for a hornline is a great and valid discussion to have within the realm of discussing great hornlines.

Let it go. In my last post when I said, "It is obivious I am wasting my time, " uh yeah, that meant I'm done debating this.

I like the Cavaliers. Other people don't. What's great about DCI, is that there are plenty of other corps to enjoy, for those who don't like the corps that I like. And vice versa.

Happy 2008 season, everybody. Splooie!

I like the Cavaliers. Other people don't. What's great about DCI, is that there are plenty of other corps to enjoy, for those who don't like the corps that I like. And vice versa.

Happy 2008 season, everybody. Splooie!

Great signature line sentiment, Matt! I might borrow that for myself and the Cadets, if you don't mind. We could use more of that attitude around here.