Real World Finals

ajw

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely. Humor me gang, if you will, and let's combine both Allentown nights into one set of standings. Cavaliers and Phantom both finally pass BD, with Crown on their heels! So maybe they DID peak early.... As big of a Green Machine junkie as I am, I believe this is the year of Spartacus....

Definitely. Humor me gang, if you will, and let's combine both Allentown nights into one set of standings. Cavaliers and Phantom both finally pass BD, with Crown on their heels! So maybe they DID peak early.... As big of a Green Machine junkie as I am, I believe this is the year of Spartacus....

I agree. I watched Phantom's show on the FanNetwork. The killing of the DM! :tongue: Even though I'm a Crown fan myself, Phantom might just beat them. But when the top 4 are .5 apart, could be anyone's game.

I agree. I watched Phantom's show on the FanNetwork. The killing of the DM! :tongue: Even though I'm a Crown fan myself, Phantom might just beat them. But when the top 4 are .5 apart, could be anyone's game.

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if Crown shocked the world? :tongue: They definitely belong in that top 4, but they're doesn't seem to be much talk about them winning it all.... That would be a great sight to see. So, for sentimental value....

1. PR

2. Crown

3. Cavaliers

4. BD

How bout it? :drool:

oh, and...

5. Cadets

6. Bluecoats

7. SCV

8. too close to call.... between Blue Stars, Glassmen, and BAC, in my guess. So i'll guess. :worthy:

8. Glassmen

9. Blue Stars

10. BAC

11.BK

12. X-men (Scouts are gonna have to truck it in the next week to catch them, I just don't think they can squeeze any more out of their show)

Of course this is not to wish bad on any corps but if Devils and Cadets place 4th and 5th I think it would be good for the activity. They both will be back with all talent and great shows. I am sure the Holy Name Cadets will be out in full force with a Bernstein show next summer.

I am hoping for this...

(1) Phantom Regiment

(2) Carolina Crown

(3) Cavaliers

(4) Blue Devils

(5) Cadets

and .....

(12) Madison Scouts

Definitely. Humor me gang, if you will, and let's combine both Allentown nights into one set of standings.

No need to humor you: it was the SAME judges on the SAME captions both nights at the SAME venue. This is one of those rare cases where you really CAN directly compare the scores from two different shows on two different days.

No need to humor you: it was the SAME judges on the SAME captions both nights at the SAME venue. This is one of those rare cases where you really CAN directly compare the scores from two different shows on two different days.

that was my argument, but I bet if I went over to World Class Discussions and said that, someone would rip me and say "but it was a different night, different show, blah, blah, blah...."

that was my argument, but I bet if I went over to World Class Discussions and said that, someone would rip me and say "but it was a different night, different show, blah, blah, blah...."

There are people in World Class Discussions that would rip you for suggesting the sky is blue. :smile: No statement goes unchallenged over there.

Edited by hostrauser

There are people in World Class Discussions that would rip you for suggesting the sky is blue. :smile: No statement goes unchallenged over there.

Ha, very true.... You can't make a grammatical mistake either, or someone will take your head off and say that your opinion doesn't matter because you can't spell it right. I'm considering putting this in my signature:

(read phonetically)

Hukkd un Fawniks wurkd fur mi!

I was very pleased to see the results of Allentown. It didn't necessarily help my fantasy corps but I loved seeing BD get knocked off the top.

I haven't seen BD or Phantom live but I must say that I love the crown show. It probably isn't technical enough to beat cavies but it is so entertaining. From the Fan network I don't see why BD has been winning the way they have. There show is really clean but I think it doesn't stack up to cavies or phantom. I am a little biased but that is what i've seen.