Kingston Scores?

Ray......there's no crying in DCA Ray............

:tongue:

Den,

Allergies Dude. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Ray

You think there's no crying in DCA - go read the post on the Kingston review thread where some guy states that half the people in the stands were booing because Empire should have won. You think I'M a crybaby? YIKES.

Allergies - forgot my Zyrtec. That's all.

Don't push it either, cause I just may remember a couple of Bayonne stories that you don't want to get out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Den,

Ray

You think there's no crying in DCA - go read the post on the Kingston review thread where some guy states that half the people in the stands were booing because Empire should have won. You think I'M a crybaby? YIKES.

Don't push it either, cause I just may remember a couple of Bayonne stories that you don't want to get out.

Like you said.......allergies!

:tongue:

Den,

Ray

He is right, it was about half of the crowd and you whining about it in another thread goes to show who is really put off by it

He is right, it was about half of the crowd and you whining about it in another thread goes to show who is really put off by it

You are completely correct and I was bad, for which I apologize. I should have PM'ed Dennis my sarcastic comment. At my age I should know better.

I did enjoy the show though, and if you look up a little earlier you'll see that I previously opined that these three corps are going to stay tight.

I'm sending myself to my room now (except that I'm at work - but I'll sit in a corner and be quiet.)

Argul, this is YOUR fault.

Argul, this is YOUR fault.

Whoa.....settle down now! I have my own problems without being responsible for you too Fallon!

You know come to think of it, anything you know about me in the Bridgemen is from like 1978 and I think the statute of limitations has worn off on that info!

Don't you just LOVE this time of year?? I know I do!! :cool:

Looks like Scranton is gonna be awesome! I will be in the land of 10,000 lakes (even though I understand from my Govie family that it is more like 14,000!) and enjoying the Midwest this coming weekend!

Best of luck everyone!!!

Peace,

Dennis