Another useless Star/Crown stat

the only flaw is that crowns indoor performance ensemble starts this winter doesn't it? I can't remember if crown actually endorses odyssey, but the staff is in on it, lol.

Ray Linkous is the only Crown person affiliated with Odyssey. You could actually call it a Blue Devils thing, since Scott Chandler and Karl Lowe and Wayne Downey are involved.

http://brassodyssey.com/what.html

I'd be willing to bet that Crown will not leave behind the fan base. They might try an educate them on the way, but Crown is a fan favorite ( like Phantom ). Because we had to sit through the Home Depot show and endure the stupidity of high school gimmicks, Crown has learned and because of this, has kept the fan, in mind. Something not all corps try to do. We were courted with Triple which led us to the paddock. Crown is at the Y in the road, it's all up to them and unless someone gets ahold of some seriously bad acid, next year should be a killer for them ( wonder what they can GRAB FROM THE BAG in Ocotober.

Crown and Phantom have both won me over with a simple plot and great music while not going overboard into the gimmicks and props.

I'd love to see them both in the top 3, but, I look forward to what they can come up with, now that they have some confidence

I don't see any of them fleeing from DCI and it's BS, In fact, I see Crown fighting for their slice3 of the recruiting pie more than ever, and isint THAT whats it's all about ?

Follow thew money and a big AMEM to Crown and Phantom for not using narration.

Shame on Hoppy Boi for announcing Holy Name BEFORE finals to cover his ###.

It's his EST training people, study it, understand it, because there are still people in the realy work sucking money out of people pockets with this method.

Isn't this thread about Crown?