DCA class magazine

I am working on developing an open class magazine and DCA, and am looking for talented people interested in writing, development, editing, photography, etc. Initially the magazine will be online only, but with the eventual goal of publishing a print version at regular intervals. It will focus on topics relevant to open class drum corps and DCA corps, their participants, their alumni, and their fans. (which in my opinion get virtually no attention from DCI) if you are interested send me an PM with your contact info, and how you are interested in contributing.

Great idea! Talk to Joey Cavallaro (aka Wishbonecav), he's a fantastic writer!

I am working on developing an open class magazine and DCA, and am looking for talented people interested in writing, development, editing, photography, etc. Initially the magazine will be online only, but with the eventual goal of publishing a print version at regular intervals. It will focus on topics relevant to open class drum corps and DCA corps, their participants, their alumni, and their fans. (which in my opinion get virtually no attention from DCI) if you are interested send me an PM with your contact info, and how you are interested in contributing.

Limited to open class? I bet you will miss out on some interesting topics from the A Class corps.

Such as corps that were open class and why they are A class, new upcoming A class corps and the challenges they have faced, what it feels like to be in a division that still doesn't get the credit they deserve aka. BUTTS in the seats.

Limited to open class? I bet you will miss out on some interesting topics from the A Class corps.

Such as corps that were open class and why they are A class, new upcoming A class corps and the challenges they have faced, what it feels like to be in a division that still doesn't get the credit they deserve aka. BUTTS in the seats.

I think he may mean Open Class DCI

Let me make sure I follow you correctly.

You mean your going to cover DCI Open Class Corps and all of DCA?

If this is the case, that's awsome.

I really like the drama in DCA. It's mostly friendly and interesting.

I'm also interested in Open Class DCI as it really remind me of 80s Drum Corps.

If you could put the occaisional blurb about a different Start Up corps DCI or DCA as well, that would be real cool.

Let me make sure I follow you correctly.

You mean your going to cover DCI Open Class Corps and all of DCA?

If this is the case, that's awsome.

I really like the drama in DCA. It's mostly friendly and interesting.

I'm also interested in Open Class DCI as it really remind me of 80s Drum Corps.

If you could put the occaisional blurb about a different Start Up corps DCI or DCA as well, that would be real cool.

That's exactly what I mean. I know it's a big project, but if we can get enugh people interested in the various parts of the country I think alot of people would enjoy it.

That's exactly what I mean. I know it's a big project, but if we can get enugh people interested in the various parts of the country I think alot of people would enjoy it.

So far we have five people who have expressed an interest. If we are going to really make this work then we will need alot more people from all over the country to help. If you even have the slightest interest, we can probably find a place for you on the team. Send me a PM so we can get this ball rolling.

So far we have five people who have expressed an interest. If we are going to really make this work then we will need alot more people from all over the country to help. If you even have the slightest interest, we can probably find a place for you on the team. Send me a PM so we can get this ball rolling.

A person from Texas and a person from Minnesota or Wisconsin could cover DCA Central happenings.

How would this magazine differ from what Drum Corps World already provides now that it is sharing space with Drum Corps Planet? This is not meant to distract from your plans. But would like to see more of your project plan on what the magazine will cover (content wise). How often will it be published? Starting initially as online, how will online work with the eventual print magazine?

Just curious!