Biggest Mistakes Put on a Field Since 2000

Cavalier ladders and guard uni's in '05... seriously wow, I bet their fathers are really proud

Regiment in khaki, lol

And So It Goes... entire show

Any Madison guard uni's from the past 5 years

Bluecoat '05 beatboxer nerds... dudes looked like I was about to steal their lunch money

SCV '05 playing the exact same RCM chart as '87... good call on that one!

All in fun. Kinda. :P

???

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilt factor: I marched in a corps that used pom-poms extensively in 1978 <<shudders>>

And entered the field from the corner of the end zone, with a "head chopper" as the opening drill move. C'mon - that was Classic!!

Crown '04: singing the music from Rent and then the horn line bailing out at the best part of Bohemian Rhapsody. They had a great hornline otherwise.

what part did they bail out?

well maybe I need to watch it again but I thought that the hornline stopped playing during the big guitar break.....right where you start head banging to the real song. I seem to remember feeling dissapointed at that part of the show.

I should watch it again. But the singing just grated on my nerves.

what part did they bail out?

It was the very end, which they had been playing (well!) at the beginning of the season.

Crown '04: singing the music from Rent and then the horn line bailing out at the best part of Bohemian Rhapsody. They had a great hornline otherwise.

This part of the show doesn't seem to be too popular among many people. I actually didn't mind the singing, and loved Bohemian Rhapsody....well, I loved this whole show really :lookaround:

The part I'm talking about is where the drumline and pit take over the melody. Its like a 16 count break where the hornline does some visual thing. I just watched it again and thought "meh." When the hornline does come back in it is great though.

Okay, so I guess that isn't the Biggest Mistake put on the field since 2000, but I think it was a big design flaw.