Reading PA

Buccaneers 95.538

Brigadiers 90.075

Crusaders 85.238

Fusion Core 79.975

White Sabers 78.025

Grenadiers 75.250

there's the reading scores

ok now this thing is really heating up. there are fires everywhere. nobodys going down easy. look at what cru is doing. there making a play. brigs are tring to knock on the door. man.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and Bush got a 19.1 in guard. No doubt Hurcs guard is fantastic this year, but if you took both guards side by side without the accompanying brass and percussion lines behind them, I think the scores would be a lot closer...just my opinion. I'm entitled.

Yeah and Bush got a 19.1 in guard. No doubt Hurcs guard is fantastic this year, but if you took both guards side by side without the accompanying brass and percussion lines behind them, I think the scores would be a lot closer...just my opinion. I'm entitled.

i'd say your right, i think they both are comparable to each other and once bush's guard gets really clean they should do well... i think hurcs guard is great but i think they have peaked... notice how everyone is gaining on them...

best of luck to all colorguards!!! :-)