THUNDERBIRDS 1ST MINI-CORPS REHEARSAL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight is our final drill rehearsal. Basic block begins at 7:00 sharp. The rotating, expanding block and the pinwheel moves are IN. Cya there!

the tough part is to get all the video gear and screens set up and torn down in 14 minutes,..............so everyone can see the new drill stuff............

Well said Nick......and you are Nick.......a little bird told us that they had seen some guys in Erie doing the Madison in the basic block and backmarching (on toes) and platforming all at velocity.......can it be???? Does that lead to vibrato? Only Nick knows.

Safe trip tomorrow and have a great show. Stop over and get introduced to the kids. We're all looking forward to seeing yinz.....and I'm looking forward to the beer afterwards

Joebaloney (according to Nick)

I will verify this rumor by stating that the THUNDERBIRDS will be loaded......after our performance, and some of us during. (but don't tell Jeff!) We do have chicks in the horn line. You all know what I say about chicks.

THUNDERBIRDS will rehearse tonight. Bus leaves tomorrow. I'll be driving the Jeep. I'm bringin' Vibrato as well. U wanna know why? ANSWER: "Because chicks dig Vibrato!"

C-yins in Rochester. I'm goin'.

Good Luck!

I am Nick........I thank ya.........thank ya very much.

LOL, yea, it will look like synchronized swimming

yeah, kinda hard to hide Linda in that rotating block.....she just sticks out there

Mike, the picture in my head that i got after reading this made me spit coffee all over my monitor!!!!! :rolleyes:

p.s. I like yuengling

Edited by El_Chestus

yeah, kinda hard to hide Linda in that rotating block.....she just sticks out there

Mike, the picture in my head that i got after reading this made me spit coffee all over my monitor!!!!! :rolleyes:

p.s. I like yuengling

Coffee...? Coffee...? It's almost...beer:30 :w00t:

It's Mobobolo! There is no F in Mobobolo.