merry-go-round!

dugg

[cue dionne warwick singing]......gotta get off,gonna get,have to get outta of this merry-go-round...... :smile:

my source[and susan hayward's hairdresser on the set of the 1967 film "valley of the dolls"] sez hall-o-famer jeff namian is back at SAC,bless him!

ted casablanca and i remember his work with the very successful shen h.s.world last year [word is he will not be returning there for this season].

i'm as excited as neely o'hara on a double espresso and look forward to seeing his style and approach back at blessed sac and beleive this is great news for all us longtime fans of this venerable program! :smile:

more "big movements on the floor" will be forthcoming soon! :mat:

Edited by dugg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shenendehowa is fantastic- I'm sure they will continue in their success withour Jeff... (or at least I'm very hopeful).

To every season, turn turn turn.

ecclesiates 3 verses 1-8! :thumbup:

To every season, turn turn turn.

....don't get me started on changes in my neck of the woods.

That is so typical to that area (lots of changes). It's a big reason guards there aren't more competitive on a bigger stage. It gets on my nerves.

Should be in "outdoor" but fits the merry-go-round:

Crowns Staff listing has changed to "Info". Guess things are a changing.

My tech DID get a message from Sage....he WILL be with A corps next summer.

round and round she goes........yes,change indeed the talented "jennifo" aka jennifer leseth is no longer at carolina crown[rumors of her replacement abound!] however the dynamic and succesfull team of michael townsend,jennifer house and leon may will remain with the corps for the 2009 season!

here's some exciting and welcomed news,*jerry corradino will be bringing the fabulous,unique and extremely entertaining south shore drill team from chicago il. back to wgi in independent open class competition! :rolleyes:

* you may know jerry corradino's work he is most well known for his famous "din da da" show for the beloved new york royal guardsmen[1986 4th place,loudest crowd reaction ever!],he has worked with the light brigade,the boston crusaders and the crossmen drum corps and is a well respected ge judge.

Edited by dugg

round and round she goes........yes,change indeed the talented "jennifo" aka jennifer leseth is no longer at carolina crown[rumors of her replacement abound!]

o.k. let's squash those pesky rumors and come out with it,ADAM SAGE has joined the team at carolina crown! :tongue:

and his independent world guard from atl may be under the name of "carolina crown"!

Edited by dugg

after "the abdication of adam"[now in paperback]who will inherit his place in the phantom regiment monarchy? :tongue:

the heir apparent,crown prince presumptive and next in line to the throne[genuflect and bow in reverence]would be the elegant michael james.

michael has been on staff at the regiment for several years,he always brings an enhanced sense of expression and musicality to everything he does.if you consider continuity in the program he and adam have very similar philosophies,high standards of excellence and beautiful design qualities. :tongue:

Edited by dugg