merry-go-round!

dugg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw on DCI.org that Dave Meikle is now caption head of the blue stars. So what happened to Michael Shapiro????

It's actually "Bluecoats" no Blue Stars.

Later,

Mike

from the blues stars website;color guard and visual: "to be announced"....perhaps "we" will announce it here on colorguardplanet.com! :tongue:

Edited by dugg

• 2 weeks later...

gifted designer and new daddy keith potter will join in collaboration with the all star talents assembled at carolina crown next summer[many of you know that keith and leon may conceptualize & design the award winning programs at avon h.s.].

i also understand mr.potter will add his artistic touch to the crown guard this winter. :rolleyes:

Edited by dugg

Considering that Blue Stars are holding colorguard auditions in LA this year, it is a pretty safe bet that Michael Shapiro is returning as caption head.

Considering that Blue Stars are holding colorguard auditions in LA this year, it is a pretty safe bet that Michael Shapiro is returning as caption head.

yes,i agree it's probably a safe bet that mr. shapiro will return to the blue stars considering their success from last season[and i really hope he does],perhaps contract negotiations are still being sorted out. :rolleyes:

thanks campdenver!good news! :shutup:

more staff musical chairs......my minions...ooops i mean "freinds" from central casting tell me that jenifer leseth has accepted the SCV offer to join their team for 2009! :shutup:

"just announced" :thumbup: on the scv webpage......remember you read it here first on colorguardplanet.com! :thumbup:

....and cue LL cool J....."i'm goin back to cali,rising,suprising,advising,realizing

i'm goin back to cali,styling,profiling,growin,smilin,while in the sun" :worthy: .....best wishes to ms. leseth!

Edited by dugg

"just announced" :shutup: on the scv webpage......remember you read it here first on colorguardplanet.com! :thumbup:

....and cue LL cool J....."i'm goin back to cali,rising,suprising,advising,realizing

i'm goin back to cali,styling,profiling,growin,smilin,while in the sun" :thumbup: .....best wishes to ms. leseth!

yeah but what exactly is a "Color guard Caption Manager" - what do they do exactly - Enquiring minds want to know!

later,

Mike